The PinPointe™ Footlaser™ is the first fully FDA-cleared laser for the treatment of toenail fungus. While there are other treatment options available to those suffering from toenail fungus, there are solid reasons for choosing PinPointe™ Footlaser™ treatment.
PinPointe™ Footlaser™ treatment…
- is very effective. It can reach areas that other treatments or products are unable to reach.
- requires only one treatment in most cases.
- is quick. It usually takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- does not harm the nail or the surrounding skin. The laser targets only the fungus under the nail.
- is pain-free for most patients. Therefore, it is not necessary to anesthetize the treatment area.
- uses no toxic medications and no invasive techniques. As such, it is safe and side effect-free for most patients.
- does not have a recovery period. It does not require a lengthy follow-up course of medications. Immediately after treatment, you can walk out of Jacksonville Foot and Laser with your shoes on.
Dr. Jeffrey Burmeister, DPM, is a PinPointe™ Footlaser™ Certified Physician. If you have been diagnosed with toenail fungus, he and his experienced staff are ready to discuss treatment options, including PinPointe™ Footlaser™ treatment, and see you on your way to embarrassment- and pain-free living. Schedule an appointment by calling (904) 765-8889 or by completing an online appointment request at our Contact page.